Before your visit, review the Essential Questions
to see how the exhibition's educational themes connect to your curriculum. Identify what you'd like your students to learn from the Climate Change exhibition
, and how they could continue learning back in the classroom.
There are many ways to explore the Climate Change exhibition:
- You (and your class chaperones) can use the Teaching in the Exhibition section of this guide as you move through the gallery with students.
- You can create student worksheets using the Teaching in the Exhibition section.
- Students can use copies of the downloadable Student Worksheets as they explore the exhibition independently.
- You can distribute copies of the Map of the Exhibition to chaperones and/or students, and let them choose their own paths.
After you leave the Climate Change exhibition, or the next time you visit, you and your students can explore the exhibition's themes elsewhere in the Museum using Connections to Other Museum Halls.
Visit Climate Change for Educators
- information on field trips, reservations, lunchrooms, and other useful tips to help plan your visit
- free resources, including activities and references