For Educators: The World's Largest Dinosaurs
This exciting exhibition features cutting-edge research on sauropods, the most massive animals that ever walked the Earth. Explore new insights into how their colossal bodies functioned, and examine life-sized bones, muscles, internal organs, and more to discover the amazing anatomy of these massive creatures.
Educators Guide and Materials
The Educator's Guide is the main teaching tool for the exhibition. It offers background and instructional strategies all correlated to standards for before, during, and after your visit. Help students understand the important concepts in the exhibition with this practical and printable guide.
More About This Resource...
The Museum's The World's Largest Dinosaurs exhibition takes an in-depth look at sauropods and the science behind their size. This comprehensive guide will help you explore the exhibition with your students. It includes:
- Detailed background information to help you prepare for your Museum field trip, including an overview of the exhibition's concepts and terms as well as essential questions for student inquiry.
- Guided explorations and questions to help you investigate the exhibition with your students.
- An exhibition map that makes it easy to find the 11 areas of focus.
- Several pre-, during-, and post-visit activities to do with your students.
- A listing of online resources for further exploration.
SubtopicFossil Dinosaurs and Birds