Originally lashed to a wooden shaft six to eight feet longIt was used in way and in hunting bear. Iron spearheads replaced those of stone after the introduction of iron by the Europeans.
Catalog No: E/ 2604
Culture: TLINGIT, CHILKAT QWAN
Locale: AK, HAINES BOROUGH, KLUKWAN, CHILKAT QWAN
Region: NORTHWEST COAST
Dimensions: L:25.4 W:2.5 [in CM]
Acquisition Year: 1894 [EXPEDITION]
Donor: EMMONS, GEORGE T., LT.