For Educators: Cullman Hall of the Universe
More About This Resource...
The Museum's Hall of the Universe presents the discoveries of modern astrophysics. Divided into four zones, the hall covers the formation, evolution, and properties of stars, planets, galaxies, and the universe. This comprehensive guide will help you explore the hall with your students. It includes:
- detailed background information to help you prepare for your museum fieldtrip, including an overview of the hall's four main zones and a glossary of terms;
- several pre-, during-, and post-visit activities to do with your students;
- essential questions to help connect the hall's zones to your curriculum;
- an exhibit map that makes it easy to find the four zones areas and use the essential questions; and
- a listing of online resources for further exploration.