The Gottesman Hall of Planet Earth investigates the history and composition of Earth and the ongoing processes that shape it. This comprehensive guide will help you explore the exhibition with your students.
Educators Guide and Materials
More Resources for Educators
Use these free online resources before or after your visit to further explore themes presented in the Hall of Planet Earth exhibition.
More About This Resource...
The Museum's Hall of Planet Earth uses specimens, videos, models, and interactive to investigate the history and composition of Earth and the ongoing processes that shape it. This comprehensive guide will help you explore the hall with your students. It includes:
- detailed background information to help you prepare for your museum fieldtrip, including an overview of the hall's five themes and a glossary of terms;
- several pre-, during-, and post-visit activities to do with your students;
- essential questions to help connect the hall's themes to your curriculum;
- an exhibit map that makes it easy to find the five theme areas and use the essential questions; and
- a listing of online resources for further exploration.
SubtopicHistory of Earth and Planetary Sciences