Science Bulletins Snapshots are updated weekly and are a good way to introduce your students to the dynamic nature of science. Students can view the snapshot as a class or in small groups. Use the following questions to guide a discussion.
- What did this snapshot report?
- What do you know about this topic?
- What new piece of information did scientists discover?
- What do scientists infer based on this discovery?
- What inferences can you make based on this discovery?
- How does this story illustrate The Scientific Process?