Science Bulletins Snapshots are updated weekly and are a good way to introduce your students to the dynamic nature of the natural world and of science. Students can view the snapshot as a class or in small groups. Use the following questions to guide a discussion.
- What did this snapshot report?
- Where did this occur?
- What do you know about this topic?
- What change or event is shown in the snapshot?
- How might this change or event affect the environment and/or people?
- What might be the local, national, or global consequences of this event?
- How does this story illustrate The Scientific Process?