- Edward B. Barbier, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY
- Chandra Giri, Science Applications International Corporation, contractor to the USGS Center for Earth Resources Observation and Science (EROS), Sioux Falls, SD
- Barbier, E. B., et al. “Coastal Ecosystem-Based Management with Nonlinear Ecological Functions and Values.” Science 319: January 18, 2008.
- Giri, C., et al. “Mangrove Forest Distributions and Dynamics (1975–2005) of the Tsunami-Affected Region of Asia.” Journal of Biogeography (OnlineEarly Articles) 2007.
Data and Images
- Southeast Asia, February 2004 (Blue Marble: Next Generation; satellite: NASA Terra/Aqua, sensor: MODIS)
- Chantaburi, Thailand, 1976 (Global Land Cover Facility; satellite: NASA Landsat 2, sensor: MSS)
- Chantaburi, Thailand, 2001 (Global Land Cover Facility; satellite: NASA Landsat 7, sensor: ETM+)
- Mangroves/shrimp farm (Jason Lelchuk/AMNH)