- Bain, R. H., et al. "Cryptic Species of Cascade Frogs from Vietnam: Taxonomic Revisions and Descriptions of Six New Species." American Museum Novitates 3417: 1-60 (2003).
- Bain, R. H., and Nguyen Quang Truong. "Herpetofaunal Diversity of Ha Giang Province in Northeastern Vietnam with Descriptions of Two New Species." American Museum Novitates 3543, 1-42 (2004).
- Bain, R. H., et al. "New Herpetofaunal records from Vietnam." Herpetological Review 38 (1): 107-117 (2007).
- Bain, R. H., and B. L. Stuart. "A New Species of Cascade Frog (Amphibia: Ranidae) from Thailand, with New Data on Rana banaorum and Rana morafkai." Natural History Bulletin of the Siam Society 53 (1): 3-16 (2006, "2005").
- Bain, R. H., et al. "Three New Indochinese Species of Cascade Frogs (Amphibia: Ranidae) Allied to Rana archotaphus." Copeia
- Bickford, D., et al. "Cryptic Species as a Window on Diversity and Conservation." Trends in Ecology & Evolution 22, 470-474 (March 2007).
- Stuart, B. L., et al. "High Level of Cryptic Species Diversity Revealed by Sympatric Lineages of Southeast Asian Forest Frogs." Biology Letters 2, 470-474 (2007). 2006 (1): 43-59.
Raoul Bain, Center for Biodiversity and Conservation, AMNH
Data and Images
- Southeast Asia, February 2004 (Blue Marble: Next Generation, satellite: NASA Terra/Aqua, sensor: MODIS)
- O. chloronota range map (Global Amphibian Assessment)
- Rana chloronota: (Gunther, A. 1875. Third report on the collections of Indian amphibians and reptiles obtained by the British Museum. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London: 567-577, pls. LXIII-LXVI.)
- Odorrana indeprensa (W. Ronald Heyer)
- Odorrana morafkai (Raoul H. Bain, CBC-AMNH)