Science Bulletins Snapshots are updated every other week and are an inviting way to introduce your students to the dynamic nature of science. View the Snapshot as a class or have two students view the Snapshot and report on it to the class. Use the following questions to guide a discussion about the Snapshot.
- What did this Snapshot report?
- What do you know about this topic?
- How might this event affect the environment and/or the people at the event site?
- What might be the local, national, or global consequences of this event?
- Is the Snapshot event related to any current event?