- Adam Gordon, George Washington University, Washington, DC
- William Jungers, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY
- Matthew Tocheri, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, DC
- Gordon, A. D., et al. “The Homo floresiensis cranium (LB1): Size, scaling, and early Homo affinities.”PNAS Early Edition, March 20, 2008.
- Tocheri, M. W., et al. “The Primitive Wrist of Homo floresiensis and Its Implications for Hominin Evolution.” Science 317 September 21, 2007.
- Wrist bones (Matthew Tocheri, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution)
- Flores skull (Peter Brown)
- Homo floresiensis reconstruction (AMNH/G.J. Sawyer and Viktor Deak)
- All others (AMNH)