See below for course agenda and more information about the presenters
See below for course presentations
See below for resource materials related to the course Our Earth's Future: Understanding Climate Science and Sea Level Rise
- Explore how sea level rise will affect different parts of the world with NOAA's interactive viewer.
- Want to know more about ENSO? This FAQ covers just about everything.
- Almost-real-time data from the tropical Pacific are available via NOAA.
- An article on what happens when “all the ice goes”.
- Learn more from the NAS Arctic Matters booklet – specifically, the “Into the Future: Managing Change” section
- ReadThe 5 Degree Arctic in a 2 Degree World briefing.
- Climate Science – it’s really useful to understand how the climate works before trying to understand how it’s changing.
- Impacts of Climate – why should you care that climate is changing?
- Past Climate – this class is about the future, but it can help to look at the past as a guide.