New Educator articles
These articles in the New Educator Journal Issue 6 (3/4) 2010 "Special Issue on Teacher Education and Cultural Science Institutions," guest edited by AMNH Sr. Director of Education and Policy (Macdonald), describe partnerships with AMNH. Other articles in the same issue document partnerships in other institutions across the country.
- Finding Passion in Teaching and Learning: Embedding Literacy Skills in Content-Rich Curriculum 181 by Helen Freidus
- Teaching Science in the City: Exploring Linkages between Teacher Learning and Student Learning across Formal and Informal Contexts 196 by Maria S. Rivera Maulucci and Jennie S. Brotman
- The TRUST Partnership: Institutional Impacts at Lehman College 212 by Heather Sloan and Angela M. Kelly
- Sharing Our Teachers: The Required Graduate Class at the American Museum of Natural History For Lehman College (CUNY) 225 by Adriana E. Aquino, Angela M. Kelly, and Gillian U. Bayne
- Online Teacher Education: A Formal-Informal Partnership Between Brooklyn College and The American Museum of Natural History 247 by Eleanor Miele, Deborah Shanley, and Robert V. Steiner
For more information contact: Maritza Macdonald firstname.lastname@example.org