Adjunct Professor, Classroom Teacher
Download Curriculum Vitae
- University of New Hampshire, B.A. Anthology and Geography 2002
- Hunter College, M.A. Adolescent Education, Earth Science 2010
- Manhattanville College, Special Education 2013
Vericker has been a classroom teacher for 11 years. He has worked in both general and special education classroom settings on both ends of the socioeconomic spectrum. He has focused on special education more recently in his career because that is where he feels most passionate about reaching students. He has spent the last 8 years of his career at an all-special education school in New York City where he have taught Regents Earth Science with great success. He hopes to share those experiences with each of the cohorts here at the MAT Program.
- Head Teacher – Earth Science – New York State Regents Curriculum, The Churchill School and Center, New York, NY, 2008-Present
- Head Teacher, Middle School Math and Science, Our Lady Queen of Angels School, East Harlem, New York, 2004-2008