||A lot of stuff!
- small ice picks for finer digging
- whisk brooms
- sugar scoops for scooping up dirt and putting into buckets
- lots of plastic buckets
- screens with wooden sides that we put the dirt in and shake back and forth to get little artifacts you might miss when you're digging up dirt
- measuring tapes
- plywood boards with graph paper for drawing
- toolboxes for all our small tools like dental picks
- balls of string and eight-inch nails for setting up our grid system
- hundreds of meters of plastic sheeting to cover up exposed areas when it rains
- two cameras with interchangeable lenses for recording everything we find
- a video camera to document what we've found
- and much more!