Meso-American Archaeological Projects
- Excavations of Xoxocotlán, Oaxaca, Mexico
- Excavations at San Francisco Mazapan, Mexico
- The Aztec Occupation at Chiconautla, Mexico
- Ekholm Archaeological Project in Sonora, Mexico
- Archaeology of the Huasteca: The Ekholm Collection
- Archaeology of the Cañada de Cuicatlán, Mexico.
- Archaeology of the Western Venezuelan Llanos. The Barinas Project
- Sustainable Development in Latin America
- Early State Development at San Martín Tilcajete
- Trace-element Analysis on Pottery from Oaxaca
- Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis (INAA) of Museum Collections from Chiconautla, Mexico. Aztec Elites and the Postclassic Economy
This bibliography provides the correct citation for articles included in this section.