SCCS-NY 2017 Conference Application and Registration
If you are a graduate student, post-doctoral fellow, or early-career professional pursuing or considering the field of conservation science, you are encouraged to apply to attend or participate in the 2017 Student Conference on Conservation Science-New York, October 11-13.
Applicants wishing to present their work as a Talk, Speed Talk, or Poster must submit an abstract outlining a research project that they have completed or are currently conducting. Undergraduate students conducting thesis-level research may also apply. The SCCS-NY Selection Committee will select abstracts for presentation based on quality and relevance to conservation. Applications will be considered from any conservation-related field, including work in the natural sciences, social sciences, or the humanities. Only one abstract per person may be submitted for consideration.
*Please note: If you plan to present on research that has not yet been conducted, your application will only be considered for the poster session.
IMPORTANT SCCS-NY 2017 DATES:
- The abstract submission window will close April 1 at noon Eastern Time.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and notifications sent to presenters via email the week of May 1.
- Deadline for invited presenters to confirm involvement and pay registration is Friday, July 14. Payment must be made by this date or your name will be removed from the program.
- Early bird registration is $125 and closes on July 14. After July 14, the registration fee is $150 USD. Note that seating is limited, so register early to reserve your place!
- All relevant fields must be completed in full.
- After submitted your registration application you will receive an email with a summary of your application. Please keep this email for your records.
The non-refundable early bird registration fee is $125 USD (before July 14). Regular registration fee is $150 (after July 14). Registration includes all conference activities, coffee breaks, lunches, and receptions.