Guidelines for AMNH Departments
Guidelines for AMNH Departments to deposit samples in the AMCC.
- Submit data at the same time that samples are dropped off or sent to the AMCC.
- Send data on an Excel spreadsheet via email to email@example.com.
- The spreadsheet should contain one line of data for each sample and should indicate if there are multiple vials from an individual.
- Arrange tissue vials in order corresponding to the data on the spreadsheet; the match should be exact. We will use your spreadsheet to check your inventory.
- Check spelling. Information from the spreadsheet will be imported directly into the AMCC database and eventually uploaded to a public website, so please check the spelling of taxon names and geographic locations.