AMPure Cleanup: Robot or by hand
1. Transfer 18uL AMPure to an Eppendorf plate.
2. Add 10uL PCR product and mix.
3. Let sit 5 minutes.
4. Place on magnet, let sit 5-10 minutes.
5. Remove entire volume, leaving beads, discard liquid.
6. Add 200uL 70% Ethanol, let sit 30 seconds, flip while still on magnet to remove ethanol.
7. Repeat Ethanol wash.
8. Take plate off magnet; let air dry for 12-25 minutes.
9. Add 40uL H2O, mixing well, to re-suspend the DNA.
10. When you are ready to set up your sequencing reactions,
11. Place plate on magnet for 10 minutes.
Faint band concentration:
After AMPure cleanup, place plate on magnet for 10 minutes and transfer product to a new tube or plate. Evaporate to dryness on DNA speedvac. Re-suspend in 10uL H2O and proceed to sequencing reaction.