Photo Credits: All images ©AMNH Photography Studio except as noted.
Intellectual Property is available for a number of our traveling exhibitions, allowing you to build a customized version to tour or to use as part of a permanent gallery.
Some current offerings:
- Climate Change: The Threat to Life and a New Energy Future. Add up-to-date information on one of the most controversial topics in science to your own galleries.
- Mythic Creatures: Dragons, Unicorns, &Mermaids: Myths come alive when you build your own version of this blockbuster exhibition.
- Dinosaurs: Ancient Fossils, New Discoveries: One of AMNH’s most in-demand traveling shows, Dinosaurs can be built from IP to fit your gallery and your schedule.
- The Genomic Revolution: No longer available as a traveling exhibition, The Genomic Revolution can still be obtained through intellectual property.
- Water: H2O = Life:All the plans, blueprints, and programs required to build this exhibition’s stunning interactives can be obtained through an IP package.
- Einstein: This science-center-friendly IP package includes lots of plans for interactives that can be built to showcase the principles underlying modern physics.
- Darwin: In conjunction the special 200th anniversary of Darwin’s birth and 150th anniversary of the publication of On the Origin of Species in 2009, create an exhibit from AMNH’s highly acclaimed Darwin exhibition to highlight this important figure in modern science.