Bio Bulletin explores population dynamics, habitat change, and species diversity and distribution as well as the complexity of ecosystems and the human footprint on the landscape. Recent breaking news stories have covered topics such as:
- Climate change appearing to cause coral decline in the Great Barrier Reef.
- Light reflected off cars, buildings, and roads can derail wildlife
- An enormous swath of forest to keep dust storms at bay is planned in China.
Data visualizations present data over several years on the following hot topics:
- How human activity is changing fire patterns around the world.
- Cycles of seasonal plant growth on land and in the oceans
- Urban sprawl
High-definition video documentaries highlight current research by scientists working in the field. Recent stories include:
- Lemurs of Madagascar: Surviving on an Island of Change
- Wild at Heart: The Plight of Elephants in Thailand