Human Bulletin explores our species, considering fossil and genetic research on human evolution as well as examining human health and neuroscience. Breaking news stories relate the latest findings with real scientific models and data, medical imaging, and field photographs. Recent stories include:
- Learning vs. Remembering: A Brain Battle? Can you both learn something new and recall something old at the same moment?
- Stomach Bacteria Show Early Human Travels. The germs that live inside us have evolved with us — and tell a story of early human migrations.
- Ancient Graves Reveal Family Ties. Stone Age "family values" reached to the afterlife.
Feature stories focus on key scientific questions about the past, present, and future of Homo sapiens and include topics such as:
- Avian Flu: Preparing for the Next Pandemic.
- Thinking in Symbols
- Stem Cells: Developing New Cures