You are just a click away from a year of benefits and special access to the collections, exhibitions and scientists that make this museum the best of its kind in the world.
Check out the membership highlights below and choose the level that's the best fit for you. Enter your promo code before checkout to receive discounted pricing and four extra FREE tickets—a $54 value—to 2D/3D giant-screen movies, live-animal exhibitions, or the Hayden Planetarium Space Show. As a Member, you'll also be able to see ALL temporary exhibitions, including ¡Cuba!, and Mummies (now open) any time you visit.
Standard Level—Save $20 with your code!
- FREE general admission
- FREE tickets and preview invitations for all special exhibitions
- FREE and discounted tickets to 2D/3D giant-screen movies or live-animal exhibits
- Half-priced tickets to the Hayden Planetarium Space Show (remember, you can use the FREE bonus tickets that come with this offer for this show, too!)
- Invitations to special tours and events for Members only
- Discounts on selected Museum educational programs
Adventurer Level—Save $25 with your code!
- All benefits extended to four additional guests
- Invitations to curator lectures on new exhibitions
- Invitation to meet Museum scientists at the annual Open House
- For families, invitation to next year's Children's Holiday Party
Voyager Level—Save $50 with your code!
- Free coat-check, express ticketing and concierge service in the Member Lounge
- Free tickets every visit to 2D/3D giant-screen movies and live-animal exhibits
- Invitation to the annual Star Party in the Rose Center for Earth and Space
Insider Level—Save $100 with your code!
- After-hours tours of special exhibition with Museum educators
- Tours of one of the Museum's science divisions
- Free tickets to the Space Show
- Museum wall calendar and yearly special edition mug
For a complete list of levels and benefits, click here.
Your new membership cards will arrive by mail within three weeks. If you'd like to use your new membership benefits immediately, simply alert the Member Service Representative at any Membership Desk to your new-Member status. Our staff will be able to print your daily tickets and answer any questions you may have about your membership or about the Museum in general.
If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the Membership Office at 212-769-5606 or by email at email@example.com. The Membership Office is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
Memberships are tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law. Memberships at the American Museum of Natural history are non-refundible and non-transferable.
Thank you for your vital and valued participation with the Museum. We look forward to your visits!