2014 Submission Guidelines
Deadline: April 1, 2014
Entries must be postmarked by the above date.
October 23-26, 2014
- The Mead Festival considers a range of non-narrative films and videos including feature length documentaries, hybrid works, shorts, experimental films, essay films, animation, and new media.
- Productions must have been completed within the last two years.
- Works in any language other than English must have English subtitles or English voiceover narration.
- The Mead Festival does not accept resubmissions.
Please note that submissions will not be returned.
See the festival Guidelines for complete submission details.
Submit your film using:
Download an Entry Form to submit your film directly to the Mead Festival.
- Enter your film through Withoutabox.com If you submit through without-a-box, do not send a paper entry form and do not email your entry information.
- Pay entry fee through without-a-box.
Via Standard Entry
- Download and complete the Mead Festival Entry Form:
- Fill out a separate form for each entry.
- Send a check along with your entry or Click Here to pay your fee with a credit card.
$10-$35 in US dollars (pay what you can afford).
- Make checks payable to American Museum of Natural History or click here to pay online via credit card.
- Entry fees are in US Dollars, per film and non-refundable. Read eligibility requirements carefully prior to submitting.
- All entrants will be notified in August 2014 via email.
- Please do not call or write to check on your submission.