2014 Submission Guidelines
April 15, 2014
Entries must have been postmarked by the above date.
October 23-26, 2014
- The Mead Festival considers a range of non-narrative films and videos including feature length documentaries, hybrid works, shorts, experimental films, essay films, animation, and new media.
- Productions must have been completed within the last three years.
- Works in any language other than English must have English subtitles or English voiceover narration.
- The Mead Festival does not accept resubmissions.
Please note that submissions will not be returned.
See the festival Guidelines for complete submission details.
- All entrants will be notified in August 2014 via email.
- Please do not call or write to check on your submission.